Search Unity

I need data from Analytics in my game

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by joaobsneto, Jun 5, 2020.

1. joaobsneto

joaobsneto

Hello!

I'm making an adventure game that player makes important choices. All player's choices will be stored in a server and shown to players in the end of the game. The choices are boolean and I want to show the percentage of players who chosed each option.
    I could implement this with my own server, but as my game already be using Unity Analytics, I was thinking about using the same system. Other advantage of using Analytics is that it stores data when the player is offline and send it when it is online, which would take a lot of time to implement by myself.
    What are my options to get this data to show to the user?
    I was thinking that a direct connection to Analytics would be harmful to security, maybe I could get this aggregation data and store in a cached URL.
    I was taking a look at Analytics Dashboard and found no practical way of doing it. Does it have an API for that? In the report panel I can only get data change in the day and not the overall sum of values.

Have a great weekend!

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unfortunately we don't have any options to display the Analytics data to a user nor do we have an API, sorry.