Search Unity

I need 3d bus models

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by mrtgns34, Nov 8, 2019.

1. mrtgns34

mrtgns34

2. mrtgns34

mrtgns34

Featured images from my game

1.png 2.png 3.png

3. kdgalla

kdgalla

4. mrtgns34

mrtgns34

5. kdgalla

kdgalla

There're at-least two in there, sort by price and free ones are listed first.

6. Antypodish

Antypodish

I need to say, 9$ for nice bus model with interior is nothing, specially if that is a main model in a game.

For free should take what is available.

Also can look the web for free models. Making sure checking licence.

7. kdgalla

kdgalla

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vehicles/land/uaa-city-props-vehicles-120339
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/vehicles/land/low-poly-vehicles-pack-26707

Well, there's two big free packs here that include buses, you might like one or the other better than the one that you currently have, but they are meant for mobile and are not super-realistic either.

Your current bus and these other buses blend with the rest of your assets, though, and that's a good thing. If you manage to find a hyper-realistic PBR bus than suddenly all of your other assets will not match and you'll have to go looking for realistic versions of everything else.

Are you targeting desktop or mobile?

8. Antypodish

Antypodish

@mrtgns34 I would make sure, you game is playable and fun at current state. When you sell few games, if that is the plan, then buy models and then upgrade.

But as @kdgalla said, you need be very careful with buses quality. If you go too hight, it will look odd, in comparison to other objects in game. Making your game looks even worse.

9. Kamil_Reich

Kamil_Reich

You may spend 2 years on learning blender and have got this model "for free" or spend 9$ as said above.
    There is also one secret thing to get stuff for free, LEGALLY!
    Just ask people, who's selling them :)
    Cheers,
    Kamil