Search Unity

I haven't got a clue anymore

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by San_Holo, Oct 20, 2014.

1. San_Holo

San_Holo

ℼ佄呃偙⁅呈䱍倠䉕䥌⁃ⴢ⼯㍗⽃䐯䑔䠠䵔⁌⸴‰牔湡楳楴湯污⼯久㸢䠼䵔㹌䈼䑏㹙䘼乏⁔慦散㴠✠潍潮㸧匼䅐⁎瑳汹⁥‽挧汯牯⌺〰〸〰✻㸠⼯⼼偓乁㰾偓乁猠祴敬㴠✠潣潬㩲〣㠰〰㬰‧☾扮灳㰻匯䅐㹎匼䅐⁎瑳汹⁥‽挧汯牯⌺〰〸〰✻㸠湉瑩⼼偓乁㰾偓乁猠祴敬㴠✠潣潬㩲〣㠰〰㬰‧☾扮灳㰻匯䅐㹎匼䅐⁎瑳汹⁥‽挧汯牯⌺〰〸〰✻㸠慇敭⼼偓乁㰾偓乁猠祴敬㴠✠潣潬㩲〣㠰〰㬰‧☾扮灳㰻匯䅐㹎匼䅐⁎瑳汹⁥‽挧汯牯⌺〰〸〰✻㸠瑓瑡㱥匯䅐㹎⼼但呎㰾䈯䑏㹙⼼呈䱍>娀婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚婚¹

2. San_Holo

San_Holo

hello, i'll type this instead, for some reason pasting code into this forums makes the mess above, I've tried blind to work out why, I pasted the same line of code...single line into another web based service just to check and the line is fine, it shows, here it's all chinese guff... that mess above is the line Debug.Log("help"); which mondev tells me has a bad symbol within it namely the (... i'm i going mad or something? thats the reason i'm here to work out why I can use that simple line without error and why this is all in chinese.. i'm gonna post this line elsewhere on another forum just to check to see, this is the second time I posted here and it was all in Chinese, I must be infected or somethings not right

3. San_Holo

San_Holo

yeah i'm buggered here... don't know why, pasting two letters from my monodev code posts lines of chinese guff while the same paste on another site posts the two letters as normal...

I'm here you see because one of the simplest lines debug.log I thought even my brain could handle that when an error occurred but instead it balks on an unexpected symbol near ( god knows.... so Debug.Log("working"); in my editor doesn't work... hows does a noob get out of that then? please advise

4. Ricks

Ricks

Got the same issue. However when I paste the code with the Insert-Symbol from the forum message editor (Insert Symbol-> Insert->Quote/Spoiler/Code) and then paste the text, it works.

5. San_Holo

San_Holo

return _instance;

rich text editor.. don't use it :)

6. San_Holo

San_Holo

got it, was the rich-text editor here, turned off and it's fine now...phew, thought I was buggered then, anyhew my debug.log, I must be that stupid as not to get that single line to work...

Debug.Log("logging");

that line above surely is ok right?

7. DrSnake

DrSnake

The line itself is ok, is the location you placed it in ok?