Search Unity

I have infinite players in same zone netcode, had it since 2004 coinvented rollback.Yo Unity, buy?

Discussion in 'Netcode for GameObjects' started by goodnewsjimdotcom, Sep 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnewsjimdotcom

goodnewsjimdotcom

I heard the CEO that he wanted to buy netcode on the Weisman talk. I was the codiscoverer of rollback code in 2004 when I had a working inhouse MMO like Tekken I played with my friends. It was a very complicated thing that had troubles with routers so I didn't want to pursue it, but Steam works around those issues.

Lets say I did have infinite players in the same zone netcode for action play, no maintenance fees ,and security client side as well as server side. I have this research level networking that can allow action paced play of literally every human being in the world playing in the same zone if you could render billions of objects and the other bottle necks. I can demonstrate it now, or you can just wait a few weeks for when I put it in Starfighter General.

Anyone and their dog could be rolling out MMORPGS, it's very simple stuff, just gotta do some dirty work on security side as lots of games that run this system does.

My action based netcode works, has been tested months ago, but I'm polishing it to get better and better. Lets say it's awesome, everyone likes it, besides me selling just Starfighter General, would UNITY want to just buy it from me? There's levels on this I can't talk publicly, been studying this since hackers ruined Battle.net in 1999 when I was #1 in the world at Starcraft as all races www.crystalfighter.com/a.html Proof there. Don't laugh, I've done made many research level code bases before, with 150,000 hours coding, design, gaming, more than anyone who ever lived.

I'm not here to quell your doubt about my skill. If you don't believe when proof is there, that's your problem, not mine. I'm just trying to find the channel by which to sell quite literally the best networking code I've heard being used in UNITY at this juncture, pure scratch stuff. I have made many products superior in ways to those out there, but I have a product that is quite literally in demand and going,"Yo, wanna knock on my door?" Just putting that out there.

2. goodnewsjimdotcom

goodnewsjimdotcom

Also:
    I have a server that does cross play:

Windows/Steam/Android/Iphone/ipad/mac/Xbox/PSx/Nintendo/Linux

You can literally link a steam account to Android/iphone, something Steam took the wrong approach asking permission when instead of just doing it.

Serious, I'm sitting on a holy grail, but Unity really just likes to basically dis me because I'm a Christian, like remember Rano Particulo? Unity employees literally just harassed me on Discord, and the asset store submission employees also harassed me, just sending messages,"Too Simple" I explain it and they say,"Too Complex", seriously. Unity gotta stop hating on their indie devs and actually talk with us.

I literally literally literally have something similar to the old Unity Plug and play interface for multiplayer, but not taxing the server, and very very very secure, with security that is malleable in many respects to meet user demand.

Or you can just roll your own or lament there's nothing to buy.

3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

This is off-topic for this forum and frankly a very confusing set of posts.

And if you're trying to sell technology to Unity then that's not allowed on the forums. You should contact them directly after demonstrating it's success.

Thanks for understanding. The forum is for users of Unity, not people doing deals with Unity.

This is extremely confrontational slander, so I will ask you not to do it, as it has no place on the forums, and your chosen religion is your own private business. No-one knows unless you tell them, and certainly it isn't a subject for a forum dedicated to game and application development.

If you have a product and the asset store team has rejected it, you should discuss it calmly with users in General Discussion to find out why - perhaps it is simple, perhaps not. But I will lock this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.