Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a big project. How can I sell this as a project?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RashadIbrahimli, Mar 11, 2022.

1. RashadIbrahimli

RashadIbrahimli

Hi,
    I have a project that I have been working on for about 2 years. This is a medieval themed action, fantasy, adventure, Third Person Shooter PC game project. But due to some personal reasons, I cannot continue the project. I don't want my torment to go to waste. That's why I decided to sell the project. But I don't know where and how much to sell it. I added 5500$ worth of packages from Unity Asset Store. All assets are ready in the game. It remains only to place the map.

I added gameplay example and UI example about the game:

sceneCapture.jpg
    --
    creditUI.jpg
    --
    Mail: resadibrahim999@mail.ru

2. kdgalla

kdgalla

Asset store licenses are non-transferable/non-resellable so you'd need to remove those if You want to sell your project.

3. neginfinity

neginfinity

You cannot resell assets you bought. So if you transfer your project to someone, they'd have to re-buy all the assets you bought to make use of it.

unityunity