Search Unity

( i got 7 compile error upon improting the 2D gameKit)

Discussion in '2D' started by ibrahemelraf3ee, Sep 7, 2019.

1. ibrahemelraf3ee

ibrahemelraf3ee

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(15,29): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Rendering' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(47,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(162,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessLayer' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(161,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessVolume' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(43,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(46,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessProfile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Cinemachine\PostFX\CinemachinePostProcessing.cs(160,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'PostProcessVolume' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. ed_s

ed_s

Unity Technologies

Hi, which version of the Unity Editor are you using?

3. ibrahemelraf3ee

ibrahemelraf3ee

hi first i thank you fro your interest i am using V 2018.4.8f1(64-bit)

4. ed_s

ed_s

Unity Technologies

Ok, I tried importing 2D Game Kit on 2018.4.8f1. I got similar errors when I first imported but then my packages updated Cinemachine to version 2.2.0 and the errors cleared.

Can you check your package manager (or package manifest.json) and see what version of Cinemachine you're using?

vakabaka likes this.
  5. ibrahemelraf3ee

ibrahemelraf3ee

I upgraded my Unity Editor to unity 2019.2.5f1 then download cinemachine v.2.3.4 from package manager and then re-import the game kit and now it working thanks for the help :)

zahraa74 likes this.
  6. zahraa74

zahraa74

thank you very much
    that fixed my problem