Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

I get constantly logged out when trying to reply to messages

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by eses, Oct 12, 2016.

1. eses

eses

Seems to be happening to me today.

Normally I'm using Firefox (latest beta currently) and this happened multiple times. Changed to Chrome (normal version) and I get the same thing:

1. I tried to reply to a message in UI area.

2. As soon as I click "Reply" I get logged out.

3. Try to log in again.

4. Try to reply to message, once again, I get logged out.

I don't think I've changed anything on this end, has anyone noticed similar issues?

2. aliceingameland

aliceingameland

Administrator

Hmm... I don't believe we've changed anything on our end today, but I will check with the others.

Does this only happen when you try to reply to a specific thread (if so, which?) or does it happen when you try to reply to any thread?

Could you please try this again and tell me if you're seeing any errors pop up in the console when you inspect?

Thanks

3. Player7

Player7

lets see if I'm logged out when hitting reply :D

edit... I was still logged in :)

anyway I have had this issue a few times of being logged, making a quick replying and hitting reply only to get the login error( for me googles crap is blocked by noscript, but I just goto login button and i'm signed in again and replies work..)

4. eses

eses

5. eses

eses

@Player7

Thanks for testing... I've no idea why it happens, seems like I can reply at least in this thread without being logged out :)

6. eses

eses

@aliceingameland

Actually I tested this again, with the same thread. Tried to post a message and as soon as I click reply I get this:

So maybe it happens with this thread only, I don't know yet. Anyway, you can see my reply behind the error box.