Search Unity

I F***ing love the forum auto-F***ing-censor feature

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by laurentlavigne, Feb 5, 2018.

1. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

because it allows me to cuss like a fisherman and seem like I care enough to replace with polite F***ing ass "stars".

2. laurentlavigne

laurentlavigne

oh it let ass through

3. LaneFox

LaneFox

Alternatively, expanding your vocabulary would afford you a better repertoire of words to express your thoughts and thus negate the need for profanity entirely.

zoran404 likes this.
  4. orb

orb

chingwa and hippocoder like this.
  5. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

I really quite enjoy the occasional rude word where it accurately describes or can be used as a literary tool. Fun can be had! But ultimately, these forums do need the filters. Because immature people will just swear all the time and a rare high quality F*** is sadly lost.

Edit: the swear filter is bugged making the first letter a capital. It doesn't even censor very well! This is because it is S***. I would prefer if the software's word list was much more creative. Wonders like "lemons". And "tweed". Or even pillock. It's all a load of old cobblers. But never mind me, I'm a daft twat.

CrystalDynamo and orb like this.
  6. orb

orb

I've seen forums replace everything with kittens. What a kittens brilliant system it is.

Peter77 and hippocoder like this.
  7. Ceciphar

Ceciphar

kittens no

8. Le_Tai

Le_Tai

First time I heard of this, I was thinking you are trying to pull a F***ing hunter2 on us