Search Unity

I can't run any sample on Project Tiny

Discussion in 'Project Tiny' started by TheDevloper, Aug 27, 2019.

1. TheDevloper

TheDevloper

Hello guys,
    so i am trying to build the Hello world sample on project tiny, but everytime i hit the build button i got this error
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Build failed. Open C:\Users\abdel\Documents\Abdellatif\Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\build.log for more details.
    2. [     0s] Build frontend of artifacts\buildprogram\buildprogram_buildprogram.dag ran (no suitable previous build dag file)
    3. [1/6  0s] CSProject buildprogram-build.gen.csproj
    4. [2/6  0s] Download and unpack artifacts/buildprogrambuildprogram/Stevedore/7za-win-x64/.StevedoreVersion (+1 other)
    5. [3/6  0s] Download and unpack artifacts/buildprogrambuildprogram/Stevedore/referenceassemblies_v46/.StevedoreVersion (+1 other)
    upload_2019-8-27_20-43-35.png
    upload_2019-8-27_20-43-43.png

for your info i have installed the C++ workloads for Visual Studio 2019 + the newest Windows SDK in visual studio 2019

Any help ??

Attached Files:

2. TheDevloper

TheDevloper

Any Help guys ???

3. TheDevloper

TheDevloper

seems everybody has the same problem

4. Jalol

Jalol

Did you try with another version of VS? I can build HelloWorld using 2019.2.2f1 and VS2017 (tiny 16.1).

Your error message looks like the runtime (downloaded the first time you build) has not been properly installed (I recognized the path with "/Stevedore/" ^^)

You can try to delete the folders in : \Library\DotsRuntimeBuild\artifacts\Stevedore\ and try to build again (also make sure nothing stayed read-only)

Note: version 15 and 16 of tiny were not... what I was expecting. I went back to 14.x and it's much better IMO ;)

5. TheDevloper

TheDevloper

Did not work for me.
    Thanks for your help