Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug I cant open any project ive been trying for days please help

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Deleted User, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

no matter what version of unity i install i cannot open a project it loads does the package manager screen loads into my task bar but i cannot open them at all i have checked the logs and found these issues

licencing client log :
    Floating licensing service disabled: Invalid servicesConfiguration for licensing. Make sure the licensingServiceBaseUrl servicesConfiguration is a valid URL
    2023-11-26 02:26:20.825 - [ 3436] - [ 1] - WARN - [Unity.Licensing.Client.Services.LicensingOrchestrator] Licensing replication disabled: Failed to acquire Licensing Service URL from configuration under configuration key: licensingServiceBaseUrl

licensing audits :
    Licensed Package: False, Entitlement requested: [com.unity.editor.ui], Result: [granted: False, group: (null)]
    that is all it says

i have reinstalled and changed version over 20 times over the last few days and returned and got a new free personal licence .

please help

2. CodeSmile

CodeSmile

This seems to be network related. I would check any security software, firewalls specifically, including the router.
    The "configuration key" seems to hint at getting the URL from the registry. Again, a security software may be interfering here.

Or it could be a permission issue. Make sure you install Unity hub and editor to default paths, and create a project under Documents or Desktop.

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

thank you for your help i will check the network firewall issues first just as i had a 2018 version open for around 5 minutes working .
    if you have any more advice on this issue just clues of where to look please let me know thank you