Search Unity

I can't get in-coming changes from my team member and also they can't get in changes from my side pl

Discussion in 'Unity Version Control' started by Iram_Barkat, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Iram_Barkat

Iram_Barkat

I have applied subtractive merge to one of my changesets and after it, I guess I didn't check in my work. After that, I faced problems that I can't check in my work even if I couldn't get any incoming changes.
    after applying some different solutions, Now I can check in my work but couldn't receive any incoming changes, not even my team member can get any changes from my side.
    If anybody would help me to understand the issue I am facing, it will help me to resume my work.
    Thank you

2. carlosalba1985

carlosalba1985

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Are you facing any specific errors? Can you attach some screenshots?

Are you both working in the same branch, right?

Could you attach the Plastic SCM client logs?
    C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\plastic4\logs

Regards,
    Carlos.

3. Iram_Barkat

Iram_Barkat

I was facing that error " Can't perform the check-in operation.All merge changes must be checked in together to ensure that the merge traceability is correctly stored.Please repeat the operation including all merge changes." for resolving it from merge options I selected "ignore merge tracking" and then checked in changes into new branch. by doing this I can now checked in my work but still couldn't get any changes from my team members. not even my team member can get any changes from my side. Screenshot of my branch explorer is attached with this message and also log folder.
    BranchExplorer.png

Attached Files:

4. carlosalba1985

carlosalba1985

Unity Technologies

Hi,

If you are working in a different branch, it makes sense you cannot see the changes from your coworker. You need to switch your workspace to main.
    If the issue persists, please open a ticket at support@plasticscm.com. We may need to arrange a meeting to debug your workflow.

Regards,
    Carlos.