Search Unity

I can not install Unity

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by unity_L9doArHZAEySuw, Apr 29, 2019.

1. unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

I install Unity via Unity Hub, but at the end the installation process is interrupted and an error appears.

Who can faced such problem and would help?

2. Mauri

Mauri

What error did you get?

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

[QUOTE = "Маури, пост: 4481851, участник: 29976"] Какую ошибку вы получили? [/ QUOTE]
    20190430_190549.jpg

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

But you are showing a screen shot of Unity installed and running. Try creating an empty project without importing any packages or assets. As for your original post, please show the installation errors if you even had them in the first place.

5. unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

[QUOTE = "Joe-Censored, post: 4487443, member: 234917"] Но вы показываете скриншот установленного и запущенного Unity. Попробуйте создать пустой проект без импорта пакетов или ресурсов. Что касается вашего исходного поста, пожалуйста, покажите ошибки установки, если они у вас вообще были. [/ QUOTE]
    there were installation errors, but they disappeared, I thought everything was well fixed, but when studying the unity these errors appeared

6. unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

Помогите мне решить проблему эту

7. Ryiah

Ryiah

You need to better explain the problem and any solutions you've attempted. You said you weren't able to install Unity, but clearly it's installed and running. Unity Hub doesn't just fail to install and then let you start the editor. If it fails you wouldn't have been able to start it at all.

8. unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

unity_L9doArHZAEySuw

[QUOTE = "Ryiah, post: 4498654, member: 139607"] Вам нужно лучше объяснить проблему и любые решения, которые вы пытались. Вы сказали, что не можете установить Unity, но очевидно, что он установлен и работает. Unity Hub не просто не удается установить, а затем позволяет запустить редактор. Если это не удастся, вы не сможете запустить его вообще. [/ QUOTE]
    I said that I solved the installation problem, but a new problem appeared in the console

9. Serinx

Serinx

I would try reinstalling. It looks like something went wrong during installation because you’re missing standard unity UI classes from the looks of that error.
    Try reinstalling and if you still get an error, take a screenshot of that