Search Unity

I can no longer access my Asset Store or Login!??

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by InitusInteractive, Aug 20, 2018.

1. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

So, I am terribly frustrated.. I have been trying since Aug 3rd to get someone from support@unity3d.com to respond to be initial request that my 2FA is keeping me from logging in. I don't recall ever setting it and I can no longer access my purchased assets. This is causing me some headache and delaying my development considerably.

I eventually had to buy my Unity license under a different account as I was unable to login with my original. Even though I have purchased Unity I still have nobody assisting me with this request, I find it hard to believe that they haven't had a chance to review this simple request.

I have followed up with the email many times but Support will NOT respond. Does anyone have any idea how to contact them to help??

Any suggestion will help.
    Thanks

2. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Do you have a reference number for the ticket? We found one that could be you but are waiting on a reply back. Can you check your email spam folder, see if the reply is in it.

3. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

Customer Services ticket #525020: “2FA issue, please help"

4. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

I have tried sending a total of 10+ emails as follow ups, but no response.

5. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

nothing in my trash or spam

6. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Hi there,

I work in the Support team my colleague replied to you in. He did send a response on Thursday at 22:11 which by the looks of things has not arrived. I have resent this for you now so you should have a reply in the next five minutes. Please do let me know if you have not received this.

karl_jones likes this.
  7. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

I got a reply and I have replied to that as well, did you get it?

8. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

Longest support ticket ever, 17 days :(

9. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Hey again:)

No, we haven't received your reply. Our ticket system is appearing to be working fine so it may be your mailbox just doesn't like sending replies to us, whether it may be your spam box or it doesn't like ZenDesk integrated emails.

In the email you received which you found your ticket number, there is a link in there that should allow you to reply. Could you do that for me and let me know if it sends okay? I'm sorry that the ticket appears to be taking a while but from what I can see, it doesn't look like it's our ticketing system that is the issue and we've been replying to you within or SLA of five days.

10. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

I'm using Gmail, not sure why you are not getting me emails. I'll try again

11. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

When I click on the link I get this..

OOPS
    The page you were looking for doesn't exist
    You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

Take me back to the home page

12. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

If I go directly to that link it requires me to login, but I can't because it's asking me for the 2FA code.

13. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

The phone number associated with the account would have to be an older one I no longer have access to. That number would end in 3936 or 2963 ..

14. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

This is the last email I received from you.

Hi James,

Thank you for the e-mail. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. It appears that my colleagues previous reply never arrived, so I will resend this below now.

Due to recent updates with our Two Factor Authentication system with regards to improve account security, this has lead to some users being locked out of their accounts.

For us to remove the system from your Unity account, we would need to ask you a security question on your account so we can confirm that you are the account holder.

• Could you please confirm the telephone number currently tied to the account?
    Please provide me with your response so I can then remove Two Factor Authentication for your account, so you can log in again. If you would like, you can also add an up to date number on your account and re-enable the service if you would like to continue using this service.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Maru
    Customer Services Engineer

15. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

Please be aware that the account I am trying to get unlocked is not this one I am using to communicate with you. It's a different one. This is the one I created so I could purchase Unity because I was not able to do it with my other account.

16. InitusInteractive

InitusInteractive

17. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Hi there,

I have not received that specific email but I have received two other emails from you in your other ticket with us (531641). I will respond to you via this.

18. ivolga-indi

ivolga-indi

And I do not have access to the store :(
    And my letters do not receive an answer :(

19. ethanwg

ethanwg

I really need help. It has been almost teo weeks and I am having the same issue. I have responded to Unity with all the info requested to remove 2fa from my account. I had to create a second account with a different email just to be able to reach out on the forums for help. I am really worried because I have a lot invested into assets and can access none of them. Please help. Ticket 833111 and for some reason or another there is a second ticket open 833112. Also there is a third ticket about the same thing 836790! What is going on here?! Please Help Me!!!!!I

20. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Unity support are the only ones you can help.

21. ethanwg

ethanwg

resolved