Search Unity

I am looking for documentation on Normcore, specifically how to make a login-system.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by JuliaKalischnig, Dec 11, 2021.

1. JuliaKalischnig

JuliaKalischnig

Hello.

I am searching for some documentation on how to make a login-system using Normcore. I played around with Photon, but the prices are a little too steep for my budget. I chose Normcore, not only for the price, but also the VR Support. My game is VR.
    Anyway, I am looking for something that can point me in the direction of logins and passwords and the likes. I'm sure there is a way, I just can't find anything on it. Can PlayFab work with Normcore?

Thank you :)

2. Gonzorro

Gonzorro

did you progress? there is a discord channel

3. toddkc

toddkc

NormCore doesn't have an account system. Neither does Photon for the record. You need a separate service for that, such as PlayFab as you mentioned. Hooking the two together will be something you do, NormCore will not have that built-in.

4. tobiass

tobiass

On the pricing: You want to check what "1000 room hours" mean, what counts into these hours and what happens if your game goes over that. Assuming the odd case 2 rooms are in use for a full months (24/7, 30 days), you are already well over the first paid level.

toddkc likes this.