Search Unity

I am having a weird camera glitch and I don't know how to fix it (solved)

Discussion in '2D' started by minerandom, Aug 4, 2019.

1. minerandom

minerandom

it started this morning randomly. It wasn't there the night before here is a picture of what I'm talking about:

Attached Files:

2. AAcat

AAcat

If you are talking about the shadow of the tree clipping, check the sort order and sorting layer, if they are on the same plain this can happen. If that's not the problem can you describe in more detail what we are seeing in the image because we can't tell what the problem is exactly?

3. minerandom

minerandom

I didn’t notice the tree shadow thing. I am talking about the giant black rectangle under the gismos tab to the right. Idk why that is there it shouldn’t be. That part is out of the camera box.

4. Skelly1983

Skelly1983

Without seeing your Camera component can not tell how you have it setup, are you using Pixel Perfect Camera package? if so have you ticked the crop frame options?

5. minerandom

minerandom

Do you want a picture of the settings in the inspector for the camera or the scene view or both?

6. Skelly1983

Skelly1983

In the inspector so we can see how you have set this up, including pixel perfect camera component if you are using it.

7. minerandom

minerandom

here is the inspector

Attached Files:

• Cam.PNG
      Cam.PNG
      File size:
      76.3 KB
      Views:
  8. AAcat

AAcat

I see, mess around with the Viewport Rect. The width is less then 1, so it wont render that side of the screen, if you set W to a higher number (usually just set it to 1 by default), that black rectangle should either be smaller or gone.

Skelly1983 likes this.
  9. minerandom

minerandom

Thanks, AAcat for solving my issue it worked perfectly I didn't even think about the Viewport Rect

10. Skelly1983

Skelly1983