Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question I added Unity ads to Admob Mediation, and it worked for Ios but not Android ??

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Alijan7, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Alijan7

Alijan7

I integrated unity Ads to Admob mediation, and I followed all instruction correctly on this website --> https://developers.google.com/admob/unity/mediation/unity . Every step was completed with result succeeded. I tested my ios build and it shows Unity Ads fine and it's working for banner, interstitial, and rewarded ads. My ios works perfectly, just one question for this is that how can I block certain ads since I see a lot of poker banner ads that I don't want to show. I mean I am blocking this from my Admob account, but I think I have to block this from my unity account too correct, please tell me how. For my android game, the integration is correct since I followed the instruction, but no ads are showing, why. Help me fix this. I enabled to show production ads on my unity account and I integration correctly Unity ad units, game ID, api key, etc. Help me please. Thank you!