Search Unity

Hybrid Renderer V2 and HDRP Errors

Discussion in 'Graphics for ECS' started by hardcodednumber, Aug 17, 2020.

1. hardcodednumber

hardcodednumber

I am using Unity Editor v2020.1.0f1, and I want to use Hybrid Renderer V2. I have the following packages installed:
    • Hybrid R V2: 0.8.0-preview.18
    • HDRP: 0.9.0-preview-19
    I added the #define for ENABLE_HYBRID_RENDERER_V2. Now I get errors about code that is not available.

i.e
    Code (csharp):
    2. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@9.0.0-preview.33\Runtime\Lighting\LightLoop\LightLoop.cs(2653,34): error CS0117: 'ShaderConfig' does not contain a definition for 's_ProbeVolumesEvaluationMode'
    4. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@9.0.0-preview.33\Runtime\Lighting\ProbeVolume\ProbeVolume.cs(375,62): error CS0103: The name 'ProbeVolumesEvaluationModes' does not exist in the current context
    6. Library\PackageCache\com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@9.0.0-preview.33\Runtime\Lighting\LightLoop\LightLoop.cs(876,30): error CS0117: 'ShaderConfig' does not contain a definition for 's_ProbeVolumesEvaluationMode'

I tried restarting the editor, that did nothing.

2. CoderDawson

CoderDawson

Based on the errors it looks like you have HDRP 0.9.0-preview-33 rather than 19. ShaderConfig is defined in the High Definition RP Config package (com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition-config). Make sure you have 9.0.0-preview.35 installed.

3. hardcodednumber

hardcodednumber

Sorry, I have have both of those installed

Attached Files:

4. hardcodednumber

hardcodednumber

I got it working by removing HDRP and config package locally. Then removing it from the package manifest.

I also had URP installed, which I removed. Then added HDRP back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯