Search Unity

Humble Bundle: 13 hours (or less) - Over 350 Royalty Free soundtracks

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Max_Bol, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Max_Bol

Max_Bol

First, if this isn't the place where I should post about it, I'm sorry.
    At first, I though about posting it in the General Discussion, but then I though that this is more about assets than anything else, but I'm also not sure if this part of the forum is for assets available only in the Asset Store.

Normally, I wouldn't even post about it, but as it's not only for a good cause (The V Foundation or Prevent Cancer Foundation), it's also an insane opportunity for some of us may be lacking in the Soundtrack department.

To make things quick and simple, one of the Humble Bundle that are close to end (in around 13 hours or less) is called Humble Big Royalty-Free Music Bundle.

For those who don't know, Humble Bundles are pack you purchase by paying more than the average of the people who purchased it before you. (At this moment, if you pay 32.69 CAD (or whatever this is in USD), you get everything.) It allows you to give a % as in what part goes to charity and good causes, the site itself and/or the publisher (those who made the tracks in this case).

To see if it's for you or not, you can check it out and clicking on each "album" gives you a video preview of the tracks in it.

Now, the insane part of this is that 26 of the 29 albums contains each track in both MP3 and WAV format and, on top of that, both have a seamless and regular version of it. (The 3 other albums have only regular MP3 version of their tracks.) In case some wonder what's a seamless version, that's basically the kind of file you use for game where you want the soundtrack to loop properly.

A total of 356 seamless tracks (+ their regular tracks) as well as 98 other tracks in regular only.

In my case, I knew I was okay with the tracks as I, previously, bought a "Mega Pack" for game development that contained some of the tracks made by the same studio (Dark Fantasy Studio), but this Bundle has more tracks and seamless versions that weren't in the pack I previously bought.

If not for within a game, the tracks are great for making promotional videos (trailers).