Search Unity

Huge delay in payments?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by dzkdes, Feb 6, 2016.

1. dzkdes

dzkdes

Hi,

It normally takes 2-3 days for Unity to process the invoice we sent, but not anymore. We have sent an invoice almost 1 month ago, still nothing.. Is there anyone who sent an invoice recently?

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

3. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

UnityAds is great, but this delay is also happening to me and I think UnityAds should fix it quickly. I sent my invoice on January 4 and my account balance was deducted only in February 4 (31 days of delay) after I complain 3 or 4 times during the month. On February 11 I complained again because I didn't receive any wire transfer. Unity support promised to pay me on this Friday (12) or on Monday (15). I didn't receive yet, so I hope receive it on Monday.

I sent a second Invoice on February 2 and it was not deducted in my account balance until now, so I think I will have problems to receive this second invoice too.

Note: I am working with UnityAds since August and I always received without problem. I really believe that is a temporary problem but UnityAds should fix it quickly.

4. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Today is Feb 16 and I still didn't receive any wire transfer. What is happening? I should have received my revenue on Feb 4, so today is 12 days of delay. I sent the invoice on January 4. I am very disappointed with UnityAds.

My messages are ignored at moment in the Unity Support.

5. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi, understand you disappointment with this situation. We've been switching internal systems, which in future should improve the payment process.

Sorry if you feel you've been ignored by our support. As our reply says on your support ticket, the payment should have been processed now, but please allow some days for your bank to handle the transaction as well.

If you haven't received money during this week, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Rasmus

6. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Thanks Rasmus! I will wait for the payment until the next Monday. If I haven't received there, I'll notice you here.

rasmus-unity likes this.
  7. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

Rasmus, my payment was not made yet. Please help me, I need this money urgently. I never thought it could take so long (18 days of delay).

8. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Ok. I'll PM you, so we can get this solved

9. Brutusomega

Brutusomega

Does Unity ads have any plans for PayPal payments or just simplifying the payment process so we dont have to send invoices ?

10. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Yes, we're actively working on this, however no promises on when it will be available for all publishers.

11. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Hey did you finally receive the payment? My payments are also delayed...

12. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

13. allangamesxbr

allangamesxbr

No, I didn't. In the truth I have 2 invoices to receive and both are delayed.

14. ubmtechnologies

ubmtechnologies

Hi Ramsus,

Some of the developers I know through this forum have received payments but I havent received payments yet for last two months. Please help. Need funds urgently :-(

15. MobizITS

MobizITS

I am waiting payment as well. Support doesn't answer me. anyone can help me ?

16. can_arite

can_arite

Normally when I send the form two days later the mail came. Your money will be paid after 1 month. The money in the account was also reset. The money has not been reset and has not been back.
    im sent to invoice form but nothing feedback.

Support doesnt answer to me. What is the problem?