Search Unity

Bug Hub 3.1.1 Log in failure

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Danixadem, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Danixadem

Danixadem

I can't login to my account via Hub. It just says "Something went wrong. Please sign in again." I uninstalled and reinstalled both the editor and the hub multiple times. I cleared registeries via CCleaner, cleared browser cache, also deleted hub's roaming app data; but nothing seems to work. And also "sign in" link in unity main page, seems irresponsive and buggy; however in other pages of the site, I am automatically logged in (if that makes any clue to any of you).

Can someone give any help about that?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    LeonardCher likes this.
  2. DParker9

DParker9

I am also experiencing the same issue. Looking to upgrade our currently installed version of the hub to the latest version but when I install the new one. Either on top of an existing version or on its own, any time I try to log in I just get the hub saying that something went wrong.
    I have tried following recommendations from threds for 3.0 in January where it seemed to be a similar issue but had no luck. Even trying to sign in to my account via the main Unity app just directs me to the browser and then back to the Hub to fail.

Danixadem and LeonardCher like this.
  3. Galaxyco

Galaxyco

yeah same for me too

LeonardCher likes this.
  4. DParker9

DParker9

For my issue, I had a look in the logs and it seems to be throwing the following error: "Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain"
    I have contacted Unity who have taken my logs and are taking a look, I will update this if I have any luck. I have seen other threads that mention problems with things such as https inspection and self signed certs but the workaround ask you to modify files that do not exist with the Unity Hub.

Danixadem and LeonardCher like this.
  5. Danixadem

Danixadem

Any chance with that?

6. DParker9

DParker9

My bad, I thought I had actually responded to this, they did get back to me and I was able to resolve my issue, I will put the relevant parts of their response below.
    It is worth noting that we are not using a proxy as they thought but it was actually https inspection that we needed to bypass. We also did not bypass the google addresses either.

The errors in your log files are suggesting that there is a proxy in place, which is preventing the Hub from communicating with Unity.

While no fix has been put in place just yet, we do have a workaround that may work for you in the meantime.

If the proxy you are using can be configured to bypass these domains, it may solve the problem for you. Please update your proxy with the following:

HTTPS://prd-lender.cdp.internal.unity3d.com
    HTTPS://public-cdn.cloud.unity3d.com/hub/prod/
    HTTPS://public-cdn.cloud.unity3d.com/config/
    www.google.com
    pubnub.com
    HTTPS://id.unity.com
    HTTPS://id.unity.com/organizations
    HTTPS://activation.unity3d.com
    HTTPS://license.unity3d.com
    HTTPS://api.unity.com
    HTTPS://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/token
    HTTPS://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/token/v1/oauth2/session_token
    HTTPS://api.unity.com/v1/oauth2/token/v1/oauth2/token
    HTTPS://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/login/refresh
    HTTPS://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/users/{id}
    HTTPS://core.cloud.unity3d.com/api/users/me?include=orgs
    HTTPS://collab.cloud.unity3d.com/api/project_versions
    HTTPS://unity3d.com/api/v1/unity-learn/learn-download.json
    HTTPS://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js

7. unity_7E873D5B20A5BE27FA93

unity_7E873D5B20A5BE27FA93

hi everyone, i've quesion i use a windows i can configure my proxy but there is to many link on the Dparker9 message and a lot a useless, so where is the right link to get the proxys info.... sorry for my english that's verry poor I'm french.
    hope you can help