Search Unity

Hub 0.17.1 Tells me to sign in, & that I'm disconnected

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Deozaan, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Deozaan

Deozaan

Ever since updating to 0.17.1 I've noticed that Hub will often tell me I'm not signed in. Trying to click the "sign in" link does nothing. Same with the "go to account" and "manage organizations" links.

The only reliable way I've found to work around this issue is to click the Learn tab of the Hub. It stops responding for a few seconds, then an orange bar shows up telling me it has no internet connection, and when I dismiss that orange bar Hub finally realizes I'm signed in and everything works.

This is just a guess, but I think it may have something to do with me leaving the Hub running in the tray while putting my computer to sleep overnight. That may cause it to think it has no connection, and it doesn't attempt to retry a connection until I prod it into trying again by clicking the Learn tab.

2. AbrahamDUnity

AbrahamDUnity

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Sorry about the inconvenience. This is a known bug that happens intermittently. We will have it fixed soon but in the meantime, closing the window and reopening it from the tray menu fixes it.

Best,