Search Unity

Resolved HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found for "Use exisitng build" and also on device

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by sskenth, Jan 2, 2021.

1. sskenth

sskenth

Hi

I'm not sure what the issue is exactly. I've used addressables before for another project with Google cloud and managed to get it to work, but I'm having difficulty with Unitys Cloud content Delivery.

I can get my assets to work locally on settings "Asset database" and "Simulate groups" but as soon as I try on device or with "Use existing build' i get the following error

Code (CSharp):
    1. Exception encountered in operation Resource<IAssetBundleResource>(defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_f3c2*********eb57c.bundle), status=Failed, result= : RemoteAssetBundleProvider unable to load from url https://68*********-939e68bbc57c.client-api.unity3dusercontent.com/client_api/v1/buckets/70bc*******96c-61*********75/release_by_badge/latest/entry_by_path/content/?path=/defaultlocalgroup_assets_all_f3c225e**********4aa33eb57c.bundle, result='HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found'.
    2. UnityEngine.AsyncOperation:InvokeCompletionEvent() (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/AsyncOperation.cs:21)
    Using Unity 2019.4.16 and addressables 1.16.15

I really wish there was more information given with these errors and how to debug. Also is there any chance there will be an in-depth tutorial with Unity CCD + addressables? Its really annoying having to bounce between the CCD and addressables doc guessing where the issue is.
    I've got remote content build ticked, as well as "Can change post release"

I cant help but think that might be the issue? But thats what the CCD gave me.... Hope you can help.

Thank you

-Satwant

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. sskenth

sskenth

Working now.

Error was due to me not uploading the correct Folder.
    Needed to be all the data inside of the Android folder rather than uploading the Android folder as a whole.

So I guess I'd need to upload both the Android and IOS content without folders to the same bucket then in future. Let me know if I'm wrong about that.

Great that it works though, really happy about this :)

3. Holocafe_Oliver

Holocafe_Oliver

As far as I know it is recommended to have different buckets for every build target