Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question "HTC Vive Tracker Extension Not Enabled" in OpenXR

Discussion in 'VR' started by La_Rana_col_Cappello, Mar 8, 2023.

1. La_Rana_col_Cappello

La_Rana_col_Cappello

I'm following the instructions in this video to implement the vive tracker for a personal project. In the unity console, as the video says at 2:15, I should get this message "HTC Vive Tracker Extension Enabled", but the only thing I get is "HTC Vive Tracker Extension Not Enabled". Anyone know how to solve this problem?

2. frpe1

frpe1

I also try to fix this problem, without any luck so far, did you succeed ?

3. yichen_fan

yichen_fan

Any update on this issue?

4. AjaniGoldmanes

AjaniGoldmanes

For anyone who still has this issue, this worked for me.

Go to Edit>project settings> Open XR

Then set:
    Play Mode openXR Runtime : SteamVR

Hope this helps!