Search Unity

How zoom using Wacom pen?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Terra-Sanctum, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Terra-Sanctum

Terra-Sanctum

Hello,

I have been struggling to build my scene in the Unity editor for the simple fact I cant Zoom in/out using my Wacom pen, I either have to keep a mouse nearby or use the tablet wheel, and thats extremely annoying!

Yesterday somehow it worked. When I pressed Alt + pen right button the mouse would change into a magnifying glass and I could zoom in and out sliding the pen to either sides! I cant say how happy and surprised I was for never realizing this before!! Today I opened Unity editor again... it doesnt work!! Im really confused now!

Could use some advices, thanks!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. Terra-Sanctum

Terra-Sanctum

Actually, nothing works! Im reading the documentation and every viewport navigation command that uses the mouse R. Button doesnt work with the pen!!

Right click (pen) + W A S D is another example of command wont work unless I click using the MOUSE

3. lightwaterjohn

lightwaterjohn

Thanks! That worked for me - pressing ALT+right click pen button then moving down the tablet to zoom.

4. racarate

racarate

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  5. lightwaterjohn

lightwaterjohn

That white circle means it's using Windows Ink not the Wacom driver. You'll need to disable Windows Ink and it will work

Open the Wacom Tablet Properties - click on the Tools -> Grip pen. Then go to the Mapping tab and at the bottom untick the "Use Windows Ink"

6. racarate

racarate

You are my hero!!! I was just about to post again saying "wait a minute, Houdini zooms properly with ALT+Right Pen Button but Unity doesn't..."

lightwaterjohn likes this.