Search Unity

How works Monetization with ADS of Unity

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Giannigiardinelli, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Giannigiardinelli

Giannigiardinelli

Good morning, everybody!

I would have liked to know a little more about compensation via Unity3d ads.

I would like to publish my game for free and earn money from my work and ideas via advertising. I've seen tutorials that use ADS services, sites and lots of other information. The problem is that there is so much information on the internet that no longer know, what is really the one that is good.

Can you help me find an explanatory tutorial or an exact Unity document that explains step by step the right information for the smooth running of Monetization and the implementation of ADS with Unity to understand how it works?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards.

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Giannigiardinelli likes this.
  3. Giannigiardinelli

Giannigiardinelli

Thank you very much Rasmus !!
    I'm going to watch this!
    If I have a problem or didn't understand how it works, I publish my question here!
    See you later

kyle-unity likes this.
  4. Stratos_Mav

Stratos_Mav

Hello everyone.

So i am currently creating my first game and thinking of putting ads on it. I will probably manage to do this but there is another problem. (I am new so i don't know how it works.). How can i make the money from the ads go to my account? (If possible)
    I tried to find out but i wasn't able to work the problem out.

Thank you
    Regards

5. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

6. Stratos_Mav

Stratos_Mav

Thank you very much. I finaly learned how to solve this problem. You are awesome.