Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

How when use Hdrp render pipeline in unity 2018.3,the post processing not effect UI

Discussion in 'Image Effects' started by ymz, Jan 10, 2019.

1. ymz

ymz

Hi, I'm using unity 2018.3 and Hdrp Redder Pipeline and the latest post processing package version. I'm trying to set a post processing effect just for the physical world.But post processing effect UI. This is not what I want.

When I use the standard render pipeline, post processing not effect UI.But when I switch to Hdrp render pipeline, post processing effect UI,I hope when I want to Use Hdrp render pipeline,the post processing not effect UI.I can't find a way to do that...

I've been searching on Google and here on the forum, but I can't find more info on this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. luisch125

luisch125

If you change the render mode of your canvas to "Screen Space - Overlay" the post processing effects won't affect it.

hippocoder likes this.
  3. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape Moderator

Removed poll, no point.

4. ymz

ymz

if my canvas mode already Screen Space - Camera,Is there any other way that post-processing doesn't affect the UI?