Search Unity

How to verify whether the payment interface of the channel package is called correctly in the UDP

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by Litme, May 25, 2020.

1. Litme

Litme

I have completed the UDP access. Before making the channel package, it is normal to pass the unity sandbox test. I made the channel package of migetapp and Huawei, and found that they could not complete the payment process normally. After I click the payment button, the pop-up payment interface exits when creating an order. I don't know whether this is a problem or a normal phenomenon. I want to get help because I want to put my game on the shelves in the store.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

What stores, you mean in Asia? UDP targets the Asian market. Those phones would likely not work with Unity IAP

3. Litme

Litme

My app is not suitable for China, but I live in China. When I don't submit the application to migetapp, the payment interface will always close automatically when I create an order.
    After I submitted my application to migetapp, it didn't happen.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

UDP is only for releasing to the Asia market. Don't use UDP if you are publishing on Google Play. I'm not familar with Migetap, I don't see that store listed here https://unity.com/unity-distribution-portal