Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question How to use unityads if the app is not released on googleplay?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Deleted User, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

How to use unityads if the app is not released on googleplay?
    Who can help me???
    Please help me!!!

I am a small developer. If the app is published on googleplay, I need to pay at least 30% of the revenue share. Therefore, my app will never be released on googleplay to protest against googleplay’s revenue sharing monopoly.

2. berukulama

berukulama

I know that if you do not publish your application on Apple App Store and Google Play, you cannot use Unity Ads. Your account may be blocked. If you create a project in Unity Ads, it asks you for the addresses of the application in these two stores. In my opinion, don't take unnecessary risks bro :)

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Now, the European Union requires Apple to open sideloading of apps. So why do we still have to publish the APP to the app store to use ads? Why do we have to give app stores such a high revenue share? Why didn't any brothers come out to protest?

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

The world is already under the monopoly of Google Play, and I can't find any independent advertising network that doesn't rely on Google Play. Does God know?

5. Yasuyuki

Yasuyuki

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    We don't officially support the third party Android platform. (however, technically it may work on devices that have Play Store app, but no guarantee of operation)