Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved How to use Unity IAP 4.4 with Unity 2019

Discussion in 'Unity IAP' started by modernator24, Sep 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modernator24

modernator24

I got a deprecated warning from Google that I must use Billing library version 4. After some research, Unity 4.4.0 uses billing library 4, but in my package manager, the last available version is 4.1.5. Note that I'm using 2019.4.3f1.

I don't want to upgrade Unity to a newer version, it always causes tons of trouble, glitch, crash, and malfunctions, and I just keep using this version. How do I use Unity IAP 4.4 .0in 2019?

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Sorry but Unity IAP 4.4.0 is not compatible with Unity 2019. You would want to upgrade to at least Unity 2020.3

3. Gushmeister

Gushmeister

This is really a shame, I'm sorry to say this guys, but for me it's the same S***. Now I have to upgrade my whole Animation-System, because I used Anima2d for all my Animations, only because you guys don't want to integrate IAP 4.4. Anima2D was connected with my shop, my server backend, skins of my players and throughout the whole game, and now I have to start off at the beginning with all this. I really don't understand why you guys are making it so hard for us developers with all those continuous update-S*** really. Some months ago I had to upgrade to 2019 because of Plastic SCM, and now this. Thank you Unity-Guys for making my life so hard.

4. Arnaud_Gorain

Arnaud_Gorain

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    Unfortunately this is part of our editor LTS releases, please do refer to this page.

5. Arnaud_Gorain

Arnaud_Gorain

Unity Technologies

This thread is now closed. Feel free to reach out via a new thread if you encounter further issue.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.