Search Unity

how to use asset

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by zalimdaner, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

FrankSenbeans likes this.
  2. dgoyette

dgoyette

Looks like that asset comes with an Animator controller. I would assume the controller would be fully of various state machine logic to get the model to perform different animations. Have you learned about basic Animator usage in Unity?

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/Animator.html

FrankSenbeans likes this.
  3. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

I'd put her in an action RPG targeted to young men. A sidekick for the male hero protagonist. She is witty and sarcastic, offering nothing but needling jabs for the first half of the journey. But then, things change - you discover she has a past, and there is more to her than meets the eye. The titties are mesmerizing, but in a touching moment, her humanity is revealed to you.

A bad guy makes a demeaning remark, and there is your chance to show her your true feelings. "She's not just a pair of titties, you chauvinist bastard! You don't respect her properly. Only I can do that!" And then you chop another human into pieces with a sharp object. Or set him on fire with magic and listen to him scream as he burns to death.

Well, you know how the rest goes. Everybody gunning for that one scene they know is coming. Get em past the two hour mark with certainty like that.

That's how I'd use her.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Lurking-Ninja and JoeStrout like this.
  4. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

i think i have to hire someone because i brought this character i thought it will be gif file that i can import in scene but there are many file and i don't understand how to use them in unty

5. Antypodish

Antypodish

If you go hiring route, be prepared for needing a big wallet. Character is just one small feature, which combines with other game features. If you struggle with that at the start, you may will need help with other parts of the game as well. And that will certainly cost you. So be prepared. Or do learn and try it yourself.

6. yzRambler

yzRambler

You can search the Prefab folder and drag any one file into scene from there. These files are static character modeles.
    Now you have gotten a adapted gameobject.
    Usually you can find the Anmaiton compnent in the gameobject.
    You can find all animations in the Animation folder, then add its into the Animation compnent of this gameobject. (Maybe its have existed in there)
    Setup Animation option at the Animation compnent.(Select one you want performance animation clip)
    Check the Play Automatically option.
    Now, you can run it.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  7. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

Thanks for reply there are some folder that i have attached now would be apricate if some recommended any tutorial from where step by i can do that

I have search something on unity store like this game
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/ufe-bundle-24884
    I also asked this develop he is not responding that why i am asking here to "Is this person sell whole with source" like if i buy this asset i just have to upload this game on play store /. ios or he is not sell whole game.

Anyone from here knows someone who sell his game so please tell me know i buy that game and hire some one make it customization on that game in minimum cost

Attached Files:

8. antonsingov

antonsingov

you thought it would be a .gif??????

9. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

YES

10. antonsingov

antonsingov

Do you know what a gif is? Do you know what a 3D model is?

11. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

I know gif and 3d model after i buy by the way what's your point

12. Pixelith

Pixelith

After looking at your other threads, please just follow some tutorials to better understand your tools at least

https://learn.unity.com/tutorials
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Brackeys
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BurgZergArcade

The point is you should of reviewed your purchase and realized that Unity doesn't even use Gif files natively.

UFE is a template project to help speed up the development of a fighting game. What you were describing at first is called an asset flip. People are quick to notice them. If you plan to replace the assets in it or pay someone to do so, then you would need to get everyone involved a license to use the asset or get the multi-entity license.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  13. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

Thanks, After buy the template project i will hire developer for changing character name and colors and add some feature like online, blue tooth, training, CPU versus and some in apps. because coding is quite difficult for me i also heard one plugin name playmaker

14. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

stop spending money!

Antypodish likes this.
  15. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

Share with easiest game tutorial so i can atleast start but i can't do coding

16. BennyTan

BennyTan

Shiro already shared some good one's above. There's probably very few tutorial with no coding. and there's no tutorial to make the exact game of your dreams, much less one without coding.

If you are adamant that you cannot do programming (this thread), character design and 3d modeling (your other thread), and don't want to take the time to learn (your other post about your incomplete tutorial), what do you want to do exactly?

Anyway, if you don't want to do all those stuff, i recommend you hire someone who does want to do them to help you. Saying "i'll buy a template and hire someone to change the models, add features etc" is trivializing the entire process... its not as simple as you think (not the hiring of reliable help, not the integration of features). Given your lack of technical knowledge, hiring someone who at least does know all those things and can work closely with you is your best bet.

Antypodish likes this.
  17. zalimdaner

zalimdaner

18. ahmadyasin314

ahmadyasin314

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.