Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

How to update Unity Analytics to the latest version

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Naamani, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Naamani

Naamani

Hi,
    Since there isn't any easy way (at least not one I know of...) to uninstall plugins in Unity, I would like to know what's the best way to upgrade this plugin to its latest version.

Thanks.

2. kentunity

kentunity

Unity Technologies

from what version of the Unity Analytics SDK are you upgrading from?

3. Naamani

Naamani

Eventually I checked which files are added when importing the new plugin, removed the old ones, and imported the new plugin.
    Thanks.