Search Unity

Resolved How to update Dependency Resolver to latest version?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Kichang-Kim, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Kichang-Kim

Kichang-Kim

Hi. I installed ironSource SDK and found that it install old version of Mobile Dependency Resolver. It has some issues and latest version of MDR already fixed.

How to update MobileDependency Resolver to latest version? Is it safe that just replacing dlls to latest one?

Thanks.

2. Unity_Andi

Unity_Andi

Unity Technologies

Hey there,

Technically, you need to update the DLL files inside the Editor folder.

However, from a personal standpoint, I would recommend this approach.

1. Delete the MobileDependencyResolver folder from the Assets folder (see attachment 1). Then, close and reopen the Unity Editor. You may receive a pop-up prompting you to import it again. Click "Cancel" (see attachment 2)
    2. Download the version of the Mobile Dependency Resolver package for Unity that you require. The package should have a .unitypackage extension.
    3. Import the .unitypackage file by selecting the Unity menu option Assets > Import package > Custom Package and importing all items. (see attachment 3).
    4. Wait for the package to fully import.
    5. Close and reopen the Unity Editor, and your updated version should now be ready to use.

attachment1.png attachment 2.png attachment 3.png

Kichang-Kim likes this.
  3. mohaned1001

mohaned1001

hi, where can i get "Mobile Dependency Resolver" package for specific version of unity from?