Search Unity

How to start image editing?

Discussion in 'Image Effects' started by camerondavit, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. camerondavit

camerondavit

Hey, This is Cameron Davit and I'm a graphic designer. Always try to learn new something about this subject. But I couldn't solve it, that's why I have a question for, this is how to start image editing, from where I should start for editing image. If you have much more idea about this subject please share with me details. Thanks.:)

adroitclippingpath likes this.
  2. halley

halley

Unity doesn't include much in the way of image editors. Unity accepts standard images in several common formats for use in the game, but it leaves the editing part up to you. Use GIMP, Inkscape, Photoshop, Lightroom, Corel Paint, MS Paint, or whatever else you think works best for you.

3. camerondavit

camerondavit

Thanks a lot for giving the best suggestion:)

4. adroitclippingpath

adroitclippingpath

You can start image editing using Adobe Photoshop CS6, now it is a very easy profession in graphic design. You can also find image editing vendor in Google at a cheap price. Search adroit clipping path and will get the image editing services as you want.

5. jonhgaarg

jonhgaarg

Doesn't a person who calls himself a graphic designer have to be able to do this? Correct me if I'm wrong. In any case, there are many options, Ps, GIMP, I also often use online services

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.