Search Unity

How to show reward ad and interstitial ad multiple times in game?

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by spadhi077, Dec 17, 2016.

1. spadhi077

spadhi077

Hi
    I am new to unity. I have developed an app and had integrated admob and unity ads into it. I used switch case to show various ads such as interstitial ad from unity, reward ad from unity, banner ad from admob, interstitial from admob. In each game over, various ad show in each turn. I mean in first game over, it shows unity interstitial ad, then in next game over it shows unity reward ad and in next game over it shows interstitial ad from admob. But the problem is there are impressions in unity ads but no revenue. So I guess there must be some kind of wrong approach I have did.

I want to know, once I initialize unity ad unit Id, then can I show interstitial ad and reward ad multiple times in a single level of a game?

Is there any effective approach to show as many as ads we can and earn revenue?

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

3. qq543246541

qq543246541

If you use admob ad mediation ,that is not able to do that ,but You can write code to integrate admob and unity ads respectively