Search Unity

How to shake camera with cinemachine?

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by Tak2017, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Tak2017

Tak2017

Hello,Can anyone help me with this?
    I used to shake camera with script when the charactor was hit by attack,
    After using cinemachine the script doesn't work,How can I shake the camera with cinemachine?

vlad010694 likes this.
  2. JakubSmaga

JakubSmaga

Use the Noise module.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  3. sebsmax

sebsmax

hey @Tak2017, got the same issue, this is what I've done:
    • In the freeCamera, go and add a noise pattern, put AmplitudeGain and FrequencyGain to 0.
    • Add the following code in your camera function
    • launch the code with a "StartCoroutine(_ProcessShake (5, 0.5f) );"
    Code (CSharp):
    3.         private IEnumerator _ProcessShake(float shakeIntensity = 5f, float shakeTiming = 0.5f)
    4.         {
    5.                 Noise(1, shakeIntensity);
    6.                 yield return new WaitForSeconds(shakeTiming);
    7.                 Noise(0, 0);
    8.         }
    10.         public void Noise(float amplitudeGain, float frequencyGain)
    11.         {
    12.             cmFreeCam.topRig.Noise.m_AmplitudeGain = amplitudeGain;
    13.             cmFreeCam.middleRig.Noise.m_AmplitudeGain = amplitudeGain;
    14.             cmFreeCam.bottomRig.Noise.m_AmplitudeGain = amplitudeGain;
    16.             cmFreeCam.topRig.Noise.m_FrequencyGain = frequencyGain;
    17.             cmFreeCam.middleRig.Noise.m_FrequencyGain = frequencyGain;
    18.             cmFreeCam.bottomRig.Noise.m_FrequencyGain = frequencyGain;      
    20.         }

vlad010694 likes this.
  4. Tak2017

Tak2017

Thanks very much! I'll try this!

5. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

@Tak2017 Don't take the syntax in the example too literally. Have a look at Cinemachine/Examples/Scenes/Scripting/ScriptingExample.cs for the correct syntax for accessing CM camera component members.

6. Tak2017

Tak2017

I want to shake strongly in very short time like 6 to 10 frames,not the handheld style.Thank you all the same~

7. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

8. Tak2017

Tak2017

Thanks for your reply!I'll Try this,and post my progess later,thank you!

9. vlad010694

vlad010694

@sebsmax @Tak2017 @Gregoryl Thank you!

Code (csharp):
    2. CinemachineVirtualCamera vcam;
    3. CinemachineBasicMultiChannelPerlin noise;
    5. void Start() {
    6.         vcam = GameObject.Find("CM vcam1").GetComponent<CinemachineVirtualCamera> ();
    7.         noise = vcam.GetCinemachineComponent<CinemachineBasicMultiChannelPerlin> ();
    8. }
    10. public void Noise(float amplitudeGain, float frequencyGain) {
    11.         noise.m_AmplitudeGain = amplitudeGain;
    12.         noise.m_FrequencyGain = frequencyGain;    
    13. }

10. Keepabee

Keepabee

Duplicating my post here from https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-enable-camera-noise-via-script.495032/#post-3416215

@Gregoryl You suggest to use the BasicMultiChannelPerlinNoise extension component, which is fine in this kind of setup where you have a Scene with one VirtualCamera that is always shaking.

I'm looking for more of game-event driven camera shake to make short-duration events during play more impactful, like player getting damage, things breaking, final hits when defeating enemies, explosions happening.

The thing is that there is a vast amount of Scenes, each with similarly large number of VirtualCameras, and some VirtualCameras are actually already using the noise component for something else that they need to emphasize.

I'd like to setup a system where I can pretty much call CameraShake.Shake(someShakeTemplateParameter) where someShakeTemplateParameter is probably a ScriptableObject with various intensity and duration variables set up so I can call "CameraShake.Shake(playerHitShake);" or "CameraShake.Shake(hugeExplosion);" and such in code where enemies hit or bombs go off.

I already threw together a class that tries to do a lot of things, like:
    • look for a CameraBrain to get the active VirtualCamera from
    • tracks Scene changes to re-look for a new CameraBrain and check for all other current references
    • tracks current CameraBrains VirtualCameraActivation event to check if it needs to Add or Get a new BasicMultiChannelPerlinNoise component for the current VirtualCamera
    • Hijacks the BasicMultiChannelPerlinNoise component and forces a new noise profile, new amplitude and new frequency values, storing the old values
    • restores the old values after a duration
    • etc.
    The system is not perfect by a long shot. It's easy to lose track of a VirtualCamera before restoring something and my quickly implemented system already managed to fail a couple of tests for tracking the VirtualCamera changes, so there's somewhere a on-standby VirtualCamera shaking wildly, while the active one no longer shakes when expected to.

Yeah, I will probably try to improve my system to use your recommendation of VirtualCamera noise for camera shake, but it's a lot of work, breaks using the noise for other purposes, requires constantly adding/getting a ton of component references and I feel there has to be a better way.

RemDust likes this.
  11. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

There is very much a better way. Cinemachine has moved forward since the recommendation of using BasicMultiChannelPerlinNoise for camera shakes, and I would no longer recommend that approach.

Right now in development is the Cinemachine Impulse system, which does something very much like what you describe (i.e. scriptable-object Shake definitions, and the ability to broadcast shakes to all active cameras). It really is exactly what you need. However, it's not quite ready for prime-time so I can't let you give it a spin just yet. But it's pretty close.

If you're in a hurry to get something up and running now, I would suggest the following approach:
    1. Forget about using the BasicMultiChannelPerlinNoise component, for all the reasons you outline. Throw that idea away.
    2. Use the CinemachineExtension API to write a camera shaker. I'll include a simple example below, that shakes the camera continuously. Use that as a starting point for your extension.
    3. Instead of shaking the camera continuously, have the shaker extension query a singleton for current active "shakes", and apply the signal to the vcam.
    4. The "CameraShake(shakeDefinition) method could live on the singleton. Your game code would call it to initiate shakes.
    5. The key is not to push the shakes to the vcams. Let them listen for shakes instead, via the CameraShake extension. Put that extension on all your vcams. It won't interfere with any Perlin Noise that's on the vcams.
    That would be a baby version of the Impulse system. Of course you could just wait a few weeks for the real deal instead of home-brewing. Here is the sample extension I mentioned:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using Cinemachine;
    4. /// <summary>
    5. /// An add-on module for Cinemachine to shake the camera
    6. /// </summary>
    7. [ExecuteInEditMode] [SaveDuringPlay] [AddComponentMenu("")] // Hide in menu
    8. public class CameraShake : CinemachineExtension
    9. {
    10.     [Tooltip("Amplitude of the shake")]
    11.     public float m_Range = 0.5f;
    13.     protected override void PostPipelineStageCallback(
    14.         CinemachineVirtualCameraBase vcam,
    15.         CinemachineCore.Stage stage, ref CameraState state, float deltaTime)
    16.     {
    17.         if (stage == CinemachineCore.Stage.Body)
    18.         {
    19.             Vector3 shakeAmount = GetOffset();
    20.             state.PositionCorrection += shakeAmount;
    21.         }
    22.     }
    24.     Vector3 GetOffset()
    25.     {
    26.         // Note: change this to something more interesting!
    27.         return new Vector3(
    28.             Random.Range(-m_Range, m_Range),
    29.             Random.Range(-m_Range, m_Range),
    30.             Random.Range(-m_Range, m_Range));
    31.     }
    32. }

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  12. Keepabee

Keepabee

Wow, that's a fantastic response! Thank you for staying civil in the face of my rant and providing such a prompt, informative and immediately helpful answer!

We're running on a deadline, so I don't quite have the time to roll my own at this point, nor can I simply wait for two weeks, but your example will tide my needs over as a nice compromise. I'll use that to implement a quick temporary solution and hope that your Impulse system will be available in two weeks - if not, I'll scramble to improve the slap-patch solution, but at least now I don't have an immediate need to allocate much time for it. :)

Gregoryl likes this.
  13. Smoole

Smoole

@Gregoryl Any updates on the Cinemachine Impulse System that you can share? Any ETA? :p

14. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Yes, it will be there in the next CM release, to coincide with Unite Berlin.
    It's possible that there will be some preview releases prior to then.

Alverik and JakubSmaga like this.
  15. max_mcguire

max_mcguire

Did this feature make it into 2.1.12?

16. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

No, but it's on the verge.

17. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Hey Greg, quick question on the code you posted:

Which object do I attach this script? Would it be one of the virtual cams? Would I call this class in another script and pass it the virtual cam? Also how would I control the time to shake? Would I Slerp the total shake over a set amount of time using a while loop in a coroutine?

Let me know and thanks!

18. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

@sandBucket2 You just drop the script in your project, and it will show up in the virtual camera "Extensions" menu. Add it to the vcam from there.

For making a pulse, you would need to set an amplitude and a duration. I would decay the amplitude over the course of the duration, not necessarily with a lerp, as that would look mechanical. Use some kind of exponential damping. You could do that animation in a coroutine, as you suggested. It will only shake the vcam it's attached to.

19. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Thanks! Also an offtopic question:

I've tried to import the latest post processing stack (v2) off github but I keep getting this error after import: Assets/PostProcessing/CinemachinePostFX.cs(45,28): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `PostProcessing' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I'm using Unity 2017 but I've heard that cinemachine works with the v2 stack on 2017. How would I go about fixing this?

20. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

If you're using Post v2 then you can just delete the file that's generating the errors. It's for Post v1 and you don't need it.

21. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Thanks again, last question: are there any other files that I should delete from the cinemachine folder to prevent unwanted interactions between the cinemachine scripts? Also which version of the post processing stack v2 should I use for the cinemachine I've downloaded on 2017 Unity?

Attached Files:

22. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Nothing more to delete afaik.

At one point there was a mechanism for auto-detecting which Post version was installed. That was a little naive and seems to be backfiring, as it's depending on script defines which don't get cleaned up when stuff is uninstalled.

Use whichever version of Post V2 has the features you need. CM is pretty agnostic. Probably the latest stable release is fine.

23. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Thanks, I got it to work :)

I've been using cinemachine for a while now and I've noticed that it calls GUI.Repaint during runtime. I've seen from other threads that this should only happen during the editor and not during runtime, how would I go about fixing this?

Here's the deep profile from runtime:
    upload_2018-5-20_10-45-42.png

The GUI.Repaint() method is happening every frame and spikes every 10 seconds during runtime.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  24. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Following up from my last post, I ended up commenting out 5 instances of #if UNITY EDITOR regarding OnGui on:
    -CinemachineVirtualCameraBase.cs
    -CinemachineComposer.cs
    -CinemachineBlendListCamera.cs
    -CinemachineStateDrivenCamera.cs
    -CinemachineClearShot.cs

when I commented out those blocks of code, the GUI.Repaint() was gone and I started getting stable framerate, however, have I removed something important from the editor when I did that? Any loss of functionality to the virtual camera in scene view? I can't tell, everything seems fine.

Its noted in the CinemachineVirtualCameraBase.cs that OnGUI() was called as "Support for the deprecated CinemachineDebugger". Since I commented out the #if UNITY EDITOR on those files, are there other things I need to comment out like delegates or declared actions?

Let me know and thanks!

25. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

The only things you're losing are the Composer Guides and some of the "current vcam" debug text in the upper left of the game screen. If you want the composer guides back then you need to uncomment OnGUI in CinemachineComposer.

And remember, even if you don't comment anything out, Cinemachine won't ever call OnGUI in builds, since it's protected by #if UNITY_EDITOR.

26. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Hey Greg,

Sorry about bumping this thread but I'm at the part where I add the camera shake.

So I've noticed you mentioned that the script you provided shakes the camera continuously, therefore I assume that the PostPipelineStageCallback() method gets called every frame? Would I just add a public boolean called toggleShake and have PostPipelineStageCallback() check for the boolean each frame?

Code (CSharp):
    1. protected override void PostPipelineStageCallback(
    2.         CinemachineVirtualCameraBase vcam,
    3.         CinemachineCore.Stage stage, ref CameraState state, float deltaTime)
    4. {
    5.     if(toggleShake)
    6.     {
    7.         if (stage == CinemachineCore.Stage.Body)
    8.         {
    9.             Vector3 shakeAmount = GetOffset();
    10.             state.PositionCorrection += shakeAmount;
    11.         }
    12.     }
    13. }
    toggleShake would be set in another class within a coroutine lasting 1.5 seconds by doing:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. vcam3.cameraShake.toggleShake = true;
    3. yield return new WaitForSeconds(1.5f);
    4. vcam3.cameraShake.toggleShake = false;
    I'm not sure if that's the correct way to target the virtual camera's extension. Let me know how to go about doing this and thanks.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  27. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Yeah, something like that should work.

HOWEVER, you're much better off scrapping all this and using the new Cinemachine Impulse module that comes with CM 2.2.0, which has just been released :D

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    sarum, Alverik and sharkapps like this.
  28. sharkapps

sharkapps

@Gregoryl that is great news! Is there any update on the availability of the GameRig plugin?

29. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

The GameRig plugin is now part of the CM core. Is there specific functionality that you're looking for?

30. sharkapps

sharkapps

Well I have known about Cinemachine for a while now, but am just now starting to figure out how to use it in a game.

Hi @Gregoryl
    I want a camera that the user can rotate around the target and zoom in/out. Each target (vehicle) probably needs to have its own top/middle/bottom orbit and zoom values, depending on the size of the target. I am working on a script now that changes the orbit height and radius for the 3 rigs in the freelook camera.

As I went through the Cinemachine documentation, i read about the planned Game Rig plugin and the Reactor camera type sounds like it might be ideal. Of course I will want to have Camera Shake as well.

Is there more documentation on how to use Game Rig features somewhere?

Best regards,
    Tony

31. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

32. AskAnEnemyStudios

AskAnEnemyStudios

Hey @Gregoryl First and foremost thanks for this insanely awesome stuff. I've been waiting for the impulse system and finally updated to 2018 just for this. How on earth do you use the Impulse. I can't find documentation and that specific feature.

33. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Yes, the official doc for Impulse is still being baked. Until it's shipped, you have 3 resources at your disposal:
    1. The Impulse example scene that comes with the CinemachineExamples,
    2. This forum,
    3. Also, here is a preliminary overview doc that should help you wrap your head around his very powerful and versatile tool.

Attached Files:

RemDust likes this.
  34. AskAnEnemyStudios

AskAnEnemyStudios

Thanks man!!! ;)

35. AskAnEnemyStudios

AskAnEnemyStudios

@Gregoryl Magic. Absolute F***ing magic. Thanks man. This is some unbelievably awesome tech. I would clap but my arms would fall off. Sincerely thanks for your work. :)

Gregoryl likes this.
  36. sarum

sarum

very happy to hear that impulse has been released ... cool :)
    thanks guys !!

on a side note .. any chances that you guys could release some Playmaker actions once in a while ? Some that are updated and in synch with the latest Cinemachine releases and features ... it would be very useful .. we are many :p

have a good day

37. unity_Bd4u0gbzOXOWtw

unity_Bd4u0gbzOXOWtw

Hello. Just downloaded Cinemachine and can't find the impulse script and cannot call any of Cinemachine methods through script because the environment can't find it. I tried to import in script with "using" but nope... giving errors. Am I missing something I believe?

Edit 1: Just solved my problems but still struggling to make this work. Maybe need some time working with this, but it's amazing so far.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  38. GuardHei

GuardHei

@Gregoryl Great work! But I've got two questions after reading that User Guide.

1. What is the difference between the Vector3 parameter Velocity in GenerateImpulseAt() method and the Amplitude Gain parameter of the script Cinemachine Impulse Source? If I want to adjust the strength of the impulse, which parameter should I change?

2. What does the Direction Mode affect? I've tried both modes but can't find the difference.

Looking forward to the official documentation!

39. sarum

sarum

me too :)

40. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Good questions both.

1. The way to think about it is this: Imagine striking something, say a rubbery wall with a hammer. The vibrations in the wall will be mostly along the axis of the hammer motion path, so the direction of the strike is important.

When you define an impulse signal, you have access to 3 worldspace axes, X, Y, and Z. If you craft an impulse signal to represent the hammer strike, you will want to give prominence to one of the axes, to reflect the property that most of the vibrations will be along the path of the hammer. In impulse, we assume that the "main" axis is Down, so you'll put more vibration in Y (that's what the "6D Shake" preset does, incidentally).

So now you have a global signal that emphasizes the world Y axis, and a specific hammer strike that has some arbitrary direction. That's where the Velocity parameter comes in. It defines the direction of the impulse (the local "Down", if you will) for that specific instance. Impulse will rotate the signal to match the signal's Down to the velocity direction, producing a vibration that's correct for that specific impact.

Now the amplitude. Setting Amplitude Gain on the signal will simply scale the whole signal, all the time, irrespective of the impact velocity. Setting the magnitude of the Velocity vector will also scale the amplitude, but it's per impact, not global. This allows you to set things up so that light impacts make smaller vibrations, and heavy impacts make bigger ones. Effectively the two scale values will multiply together. So the difference is that one is a global knob, the other is a per-impact tuning knob.

2. Direction mode is very subtle. If you set it to Fixed, the direction of the vibration (the local rotation of the signal, as described above) will be in the direction of the velocity passed to the GenerateImpulse() method. This is the normal operation, what one would expect.

RotateTowardsSource adds on top of that a subtle psychological effect: it will further rotate the vibrations to point a little more in the direction of the source. For radially symmetric vibrations, this change won't be noticeable, but for vibrations that emphasize a direction (like 6D shake), it has the effect of providing a subconscious indication to the player of where the vibration is coming from. We have found it to be quite effective when impacts are happening from various places and you don't want them to all feel the same.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    GuardHei likes this.
  41. GuardHei

GuardHei

Thanks! The explanation is really clear and detailed!:)

42. Gametyme

Gametyme

Solved.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  43. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Hey Greg,

I've just updated my cinemachine to the latest build :D quick question tho:

I've been messing around with the values in the raw signal asset, adjusting the amplitudes and frequencies. I'm trying to recreate the smooth camera shake seen in this script:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using System.Collections;
    4. public class CameraShakeHandler : MonoBehaviour
    5. {
    6.     public AnimationCurve ShakeCurve = AnimationCurve.EaseInOut(0, 1, 1, 0);
    7.     public float Duration = 2;
    8.     public float Speed = 22;
    9.     public float Magnitude = 1;
    10.     public float DistanceForce = 100;
    11.     public float RotationDamper = 2;
    12.     public bool IsEnabled = true;
    14.     public Camera mainCamera;
    16.     bool isPlaying;
    17.     //[HideInInspector]
    18.     //public bool canUpdate;
    20.     void PlayShake()
    21.     {
    22.         StartCoroutine(Shake());
    23.     }
    25.     void Update()
    26.     {
    27.         if (isPlaying && IsEnabled)
    28.         {
    29.             Debug.Log("camera shake");
    30.             isPlaying = false;
    31.             PlayShake();
    32.         }
    33.     }
    35.     void OnEnable()
    36.     {
    37.         isPlaying = true;
    38.     }
    40.     IEnumerator Shake()
    41.     {
    42.         var elapsed = 0.0f;
    43.         var camT = mainCamera.transform;
    44.         var originalCamRotation = camT.rotation.eulerAngles;
    45.         var direction = (transform.position - camT.position).normalized;
    46.         var time = 0f;
    47.         var randomStart = Random.Range(-1000.0f, 1000.0f);
    48.         var distanceDamper = 1 - Mathf.Clamp01((camT.position - transform.position).magnitude / DistanceForce);
    49.         Vector3 oldRotation = Vector3.zero;
    50.         while (elapsed < Duration)
    51.         {
    52.             elapsed += Time.deltaTime;
    53.             var percentComplete = elapsed / Duration;
    54.             var damper = ShakeCurve.Evaluate(percentComplete) * distanceDamper;
    55.             time += Time.deltaTime * damper;
    56.             //camT.position -= direction * Time.deltaTime * Mathf.Sin(time * Speed) * damper * Magnitude / 2;
    58.             var alpha = randomStart + Speed * percentComplete / 10;
    59.             var x = Mathf.PerlinNoise(alpha, 0.0f) * 2.0f - 1.0f;
    60.             var y = Mathf.PerlinNoise(1000 + alpha, alpha + 1000) * 2.0f - 1.0f;
    61.             var z = Mathf.PerlinNoise(0.0f, alpha) * 2.0f - 1.0f;
    63.             if (Quaternion.Euler(originalCamRotation + oldRotation) != camT.rotation)
    64.                 originalCamRotation = camT.rotation.eulerAngles;
    65.             oldRotation = Mathf.Sin(time * Speed) * damper * Magnitude * new Vector3(0.5f + y, 0.3f + x, 0.3f + z) * RotationDamper;
    66.             camT.rotation = Quaternion.Euler(originalCamRotation + oldRotation);
    68.             yield return null;
    69.         }
    70.     }
    71. }
    Can you guide me to which values I need to adjust in both the raw signal and the Impulse source script to recreate the smooth camera shake seen in the code above?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  44. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

@sandBucket2 Start by crafting the Raw signal, using Perlin Noise on the 3 rotation axes. I can't tell by looking at your code what the quality of the shake is (a video would be helpful), but if you combine multiple perlin signals at relatively low frequencies compared to the framerate, you'll get continuous smooth motion. You might well get away with taking one of the handheld presets that comes with CM and pumping up the frequency (in the signals source, so that the raw signal asset isn't affected) until it looks more like a vibration than a handheld.

45. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

Hey Greg, I've tried your recommendation of using the perlin noise presets (cloned them) and adjusted the frequency and messed with the attack, sustain, and decay. It seems to be smooth but I'm getting artifacts within the camera shake. Take a look here around 0:20 where it happens:

using the wide angle strong preset

What is causing these artifacts in the shake? Would it have something to do with the Attack, Sustain, and Decay values?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  46. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Looks like your decay curve is backwards. You want to go from big to small.
    Actually you don't need to set those custom curves at all unless you really need a weird shape. If you delete them (clear out the keys from the curves), CM will provide default curves that are just fine for most purposes.

47. jc-drile77

jc-drile77

For shaking the camera I use OnPostRender() and OnPrerender(). They work seamlessly with cinemachine.

RaoulWB likes this.
  48. sandBucket2

sandBucket2

That was it! Thanks Greg :D

Gregoryl likes this.
  49. ookk47oo

ookk47oo

Can't we just have a simple interface like DOTween?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. DOShakePosition(float duration, float strength, int vibrato, float randomness)
    So that I can just call the function like this below.
    Code (CSharp):
    1.   Camera.main.DOShakePosition(2f);
    EDITED:
    Well, after a few time's work, I add this function to to my CameraManager script.
    P.S. I used 6D shake noise.
    Code (CSharp):
    1.     public void ShakeCurrentCamera(float amplitudeGain = 1f,float duration = 0.5f)
    2.     {
    3.         if(ShakeImpulseSource != null)
    4.         {
    5.             ShakeImpulseSource.m_ImpulseDefinition.m_AmplitudeGain = amplitudeGain;
    6.             ShakeImpulseSource.m_ImpulseDefinition.m_TimeEnvelope.m_SustainTime = duration;
    7.             ShakeImpulseSource.GenerateImpulse();
    8.         }
    9.     }
    Looks fine :) screenshot5.gif

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  50. alexerd

alexerd

Camera Shake the use of Impulse
    Create a 2D Virtual Camera the use of the Cinemachine menu alternative and set it up to follow our target.
    Click Add Extension > Cinemachine Impulse Listener.
    On the Impulse Listener, make sure the checkbox named 'Use 2D Distance' is checked.