Search Unity

Question How to set ad line item of ironSource?

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by EdwardAndy, Oct 28, 2022.

1. EdwardAndy

EdwardAndy

I found ironSource app only have one instance Id and many placements, but the unity ad line item only have two required fields: "Line Item Name" and "Instance ID". How do I know which line item is corresponding to which placement in ironSource app? I don't find any help in the document.
    I also found that the "Instance ID" should be unique. Is that means I should create new ironSource app for each unity ad item line?
    upload_2022-10-28_23-1-18.png upload_2022-10-28_23-0-14.png

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  2. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

@EdwardAndy, you have bidding active. This means you'll have one instance id only, visible near the top left of your screen shot. If you're looking to add eCPM target line items, then you need to turn bidding off.

Let us know if that worked for you, thanks!

3. EdwardAndy

EdwardAndy

Thx for your reply. I tried to toggle bidding to inactive, but it changes nothing. I found nowhere to add eCPM targets.
    Is this because my account has not be approved?

4. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi @EdwardAndy,

You won't be setting eCPM targets inside of the ironSource dashboard, you'll be generating multiple instance Ids so that you can use each instance id for each line item in your Unity Mediation project. Let us know if you're able to create multiple instance ids, thanks!

5. hasanonuryildirim

hasanonuryildirim

Hi @DeclanMcPartlin how to turn off bidding on IronSource. I can't add new Instances to NON BIDDING IronSource Network. Thanks