Search Unity

How to sell game?

Discussion in '2D' started by svyathor, Aug 19, 2020.

?

how's the game?

1. I like this

2. so-so

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. svyathor

svyathor

Hello everyone I made a game for mobile devices, but it can be converted to a PC game. The name of the game is "Robotrack". I made this one the way people want it, it's made with love. I have invested a lot of my time in this project. All the graphics are drawn by me. The game is completely original, I have not found similar games anywhere. This platformer with beautiful original flat graphics. People can play in the subway, on the bus. There are no unnecessary buttons in it. And I want to sell it. I believe that it costs 1500-2000 USD. Please write how much such a game can cost. I want to sell the game because I don't have time to promote it. The game has about 500 prefabs for building a level: moving platforms, spinning platforms, boxes, houses, grass, trees, background gradient, mountains and other stage decorations, as well as a safe - load system, UI sustem such as pause, transition between levels, restart the level. There are also ready-made scenes: shop, start menu, level selection menu, ready-made 8 game levels and blanks for the rest of the levels. There is a main player with a script: movement, shooting, health, animation. Also 2 main enemies with a script of damage, movement and health. There is a script for localization of the game in 12 languages! If you promote the game correctly, it will be a hit. I will be happy if you buy the game, or tell your friends about this offer. You should at least pay attention to this game because of the scripts, you can replace the graphics provided in this project. The code is written in C# if you are a newbie, it will not be difficult to understand the code. If you know how to sell this game please write, I will be very grateful to you. If you buy the project, I will help you to the end. Thanks for your attention!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. Vryken

Vryken

That's uh... quite a large jump from the typical price of mobile games that range from "free" to "a few dollars".

3. svyathor

svyathor

I want to sell the unity project. I'm not going to release the game.

4. raarc

raarc

its easier to get a 1000 people to give you 1$ than 1 person to give you 1000$

Dedi6 likes this.
  5. svyathor

svyathor

I don't want to sell the game in the app store and play market. I want to sell the unity project along with the prefabs and source code. Because I can't promote the game.

6. raarc

raarc

yes i understand, but you will have a harder time to sell the whole project. ( if you dont have time to promote the game how will you have time to sell your whole project?( which is much more time consuming))

You will need to find publishers who have money to buy your project, send emails, negotiate, pitch your project, hope that they return your emails etc...

You think its so easy as showing a video on unity forums and asking for 2500$?

If you dont have time to promote it you certainly dont have time to sell the whole project...

7. svyathor

svyathor

OK, thanks