Search Unity

how to revert to Hub 1?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by juliang, Jun 5, 2019.

1. juliang

juliang

Hub 2 is a major PITA. It keeps forgetting projects, so almost every day I have to go through the same menial steps of adding the project I'm about to work on, and then searching in the list because there's no telling where it is. Repeat for each project. Where can I find a download of a previous version? Or does anyone know where Hub stores its datafile on OS X? Then I can write a script to insert the data every morning..

Avalin likes this.
  2. afshinity

afshinity

Unity Technologies

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please report a bug and we can look into why the project that you added is not listed after.
    Also, I am wondering if you are using v2.0.1?

Best,
    Afshin

3. juliang

juliang

I've reported this bug twice already. Still waiting for a reply.

4. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hello @juliang
    Whith the hub v2.0.1, you do have access to each project's path in the second line under the project title. As for the forgotten projects after addition, this is the first time that such an issue is reported. Maybe try to look into the whole list because if you are using a certain sorting in the project list columns, the project may be added in a further position of the list that is invisible in the UI. Would you please also tell us the bug id of what you reported. Thank you !

5. juliang

juliang

I did not ask about project paths. I asked where Hub's database is.
    The projects are NOT in the list in Hub. This was repeatedly verified before filing any bugs. The problem still exists in Hub 2.0.2.

6. El_Comandante

El_Comandante

Hello.
    How to revert to 2.0.1 from 2.0.2 and disable automatic update? 2.0.1 works fine, 2.0.2 with bugs