Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How to reset UDP Sandbox accounts

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by Serve, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Serve

Serve

I am using a UDP sandbox account to test my IAP purchases on a real device. This all works fine including restoring the purchases. However, how do I reset the purchases made by the test account?

Right now, it is like in the real world: once I have purchased a non consumable item, it will record the purchase. So even after a reinstall I can query and restore the purchase. Perfect. But as my IAP purchases are still work in progress I would like to be able to reset the sandbox account instead of having to add another one in the UDP dashboard.

Removing and re-adding the sandbox account does not help.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Any help much appreciated. Thx!

2. Seanm07

Seanm07

Unfortunately UDP sandbox still does not seem to support resetting purchases and force consuming everything doesn't work either (this works for Google Play and is what we do to quickly clear all purchases from an inapp debug menu)

Unity should add a button to reset purchases in the "Game Info > Sandbox Test Account" under the Actions header

For now you can just add a bunch of sandbox test accounts and switch between accounts whenever you want to start over with clean purchase history, you don't need to actually use a real email address either