Search Unity

Resolved How to remove HDRP Motion Blur and use Single Pass Instanced

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by DigitalAdam, Apr 30, 2020.

1. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

Hi, so Im trying VR using HDRP on the Quest (Link) and whenever I play the scene I'm getting motion blur when I move my head. Anyway around this? I checked the post processing and even disabled it with little avail. This happens with both XR and when only using the Oculus Integration asset.

Also if I got to 'Edit > Project Settings > XR Plug-in Management > Oculus' and select "Single Pass Instanced", I only get one eye working. Multi Pass seems to be the only way to have both eyes. Thoughts on this?

Thanks.

2. kmoosmann

kmoosmann

I can at least help with the motion blur. Add a motion blur override to your global volume and force it to be ON, then set the intensity to 0. I know... took me a while as well. It's on by default, all the time. You can only override it and not really turn it off.

akent99 and DigitalAdam like this.
  3. DigitalAdam

DigitalAdam

Dude, you rock. No one, and I mean no one, not even Unity had an answer for me. Thanks so much!!

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

remove HDRP Motion Blur:

Edit->Project Settings->Volume Components->Motion Blur,unselect it.

test on Unity 2019.3, HDRP. with SteamVR and ViveInputUtility

Zenerok likes this.
  5. zghc84

zghc84

If you go to the motion blur setting, you will also have to click more settings and set camera motion blur to on as well.

6. ilyosha6773

ilyosha6773

You are genius, broo

7. custommarketinsights

custommarketinsights

Look for a GameObject that has a Post Process Volume attached to it (It will probably be named "PostProcess" by default.)
    Look for "Motion Blur" in the Post Process script and set its Intensity to 0.

Read More: Our research report offers a 360-degree view of the Augmented Reality (AR) market’s drivers and restraints