Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question How to remove a line item from the waterfall

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by Kristina_B, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Kristina_B

Kristina_B

I added a test item to the waterfall and now would like to delete it, but I'm not sure how to do it, the only button I see is "Add Line Item".

As a workaround, I was thinking that I could just re-create the whole waterfall by uploading a CSV, but it seems that CSV upload is not overriding the existing Waterfall, but instead is trying to add only new items.

For example, when I'm trying to upload a test CSV where I have only 3 items: one bidding (Unity), one eCPM (Applovin), and one backfilling (ironSource), I'm getting an error that there are duplicate IDs (screenshot attached). But there are no duplicates in the CSV, so I think the system compares the existing waterfall with the CSV, instead of overriding it.
    CSV_error.jpg

2. Ortiz_Daniel

Ortiz_Daniel

Unity Technologies

Hi @Kristina_B,

Thanks for reaching out.

There are three dots on the right hand side of every line item that, when selected, allow you to disable the line item.

upload_2022-9-12_16-8-56.png

In terms of the CSV upload, this is used for mass upload of line items and not for updating price points.

As you noticed, changing price points of line items will not work as it checks against the IDs of the live waterfall.

Hope this clears up your issues.

Best,
    Daniel Ortiz

3. Kristina_B

Kristina_B

@Ortiz_Daniel thanks for the help!
    Apparently, I didn't notice the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.