Search Unity

How to reload back to the splash screen?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by AKAGT17, Aug 12, 2021.

1. AKAGT17

AKAGT17

Hi all, I am wondering if any programmers here can help me.

After the end credits on my game, I want the game to reset and return back to the splash screen which then goes to the title screen.

Would any programmers out there help guide me with a code to how to return back to the splash screen? Thankss

2. Geckoo

Geckoo

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  3. mgear

mgear

probably its the unity builtin splash screen, so that would be full application restart somehow.

4. Geckoo

Geckoo

Ok. Maybe you are right, but it was not very clear. In this case, I recommend to create a last scene with a video. I have no clue how to restart the Unity splash screen.

5. AKAGT17

AKAGT17

I used a template to make the game so I am not skilled in programming. And yes Mgear I mean a full application restart to get to the splash screen again.. any ideas? thanks

6. Geckoo

Geckoo

Unity splash screen or some intro? I you want to display again the Unity splash screen, I am afraid that it's not possible because it means that you restart the process. In contrast, you can load the first scene of your project which is usualy a custom splash screen or a main menu. You have to use the class that I showed you before ++

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021