Search Unity

How to Reduce Crashes , For Android & iOS

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by idcanu, Dec 14, 2018.

1. idcanu

idcanu

I Have A General Question To Ask Here i Know It has been answered many times but i cant find any good enough answers can anyone tell me what to be careful about when starting development of a New Mobile Game, i Also Have some other question also which if anyone has in depth answer to it would be of great help ,so now when making a mobile device game , optimizing the game is the main problem till now i have personally encountered many in just 2-3 Actual Commercial Projects.

Another Problem is The Graphical Functionalities also has its limitation for mobile device so how to optimize graphics of the Game and texturing and Maintaining Polygon Count or Making the Models look smooth without the polygon counts.
    Any Help One these Topics is Very Much Helpful I m Starting a New Game Which involves manipulation with vertices and UV so what are the things i should be careful about.

2. You probably can find more experienced mobile developers who can give you advice on these in the Platforms/* sections of the forum. Most mobile problems are discussed there.