Search Unity

How to redeem courseware?

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Enialis_Nailo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Enialis_Nailo

Enialis_Nailo

I purchased the Unity Certified User Programmer budle on certport that was supposed to come with a voucher, a retake, and the courseware, but I only got 1 code which I'm assuming is the voucher and have no idea how to access the courseware. Anyone know what I'm missing here? I'd really like to get started on it now that the clock is ticking.

amraninejjaromar and jjrice2233 like this.
  2. Neuzik

Neuzik

hey got the same problem here did you found the solution yet ?

3. emathieu

emathieu

On february 1st I purchased a Unity Certified Associate: Programmer Bundle - certification, practice test, courseware. Was billed 411$CAD on february 2nd. Never received Courseware access + instructions as mentionned in the product description. Wrote many emails to unitystorehelp@pearson.com got this answer Friday morning :
    "Hello Eric,
    We do apologize for the inconvenience and delay.
    You should have been sent instructions and your access key for your courseware, did you not receive anything like that?
    Kind regards,
    Quinn J. "

That's it, no follow up, no help, no phone call.
    I called here 952-905-7195, 888-873-6207, 800-989-8532, 800-511-3478 and 952-521-0177 thrown around between pearson and pearsonvue and spent 6 hours on the phone. I am now trying to get a refund which seems like an other impossible mission.

4. luis_unity810

luis_unity810

sorry to bother, Did you got any response or something?

5. Skrapper

Skrapper

I am also having issues with the pearsonvue site, authentication, cart, getting a response. Is there someone from Unity that can pipe in here?