Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question How to modify MeshCollider's vertices at runtime?

Discussion in 'Physics for ECS' started by Suchakree, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Suchakree

Suchakree

Hello everyone.

I am trying to create a dynamic plane collider that can react to some physic body objects in the scene.

I am using Unity 2022.3.1 and Unity Physics 1.0.10

The closest solution that I found is Modify/Box collider size in the PhysicsSample project
    https://github.com/Unity-Technologi...fy/Box Collider Size/BoxColliderSizeSystem.cs

In the example, it changes boxes size value from the BoxCollider pointer. but I want to change vertices value from MeshCollider pointer.

Is it possible? or any better solution

Thank you so much