Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Mobile Games Videos - talking revenue, marketing, distribution, and all stuff indie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maccyfin, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Maccyfin

Maccyfin

Hey guys. I just wanted to start a thread where I can share some videos I do on our indie game business. I'll keep adding them to this one so i don't start multiple threads.

Today I did one on our Christmas 2014 downloads and revenue overview. I hope you guys find it useful.

Happy Developing :)
    Martin

2. Maccyfin

Maccyfin

Hey all. Happy new year to everyone. I hope you had a great time over the Christmas holidays. Looking forward to a good 2015.
    I just finished a video talking about how much revenue we make with our new game on amazon and google play. It includes download stats and revenue on chartboost, admob, and amazon ads. I hope it's useful.

Here's the link to the video on youtube:

3. Maccyfin

Maccyfin

Hey all.
    So on the way home yesterday I decided to do a couple of videos and talk about a couple of things I'd wanted to discuss this past couple of weeks... couple. I'll try to use that word more in the next sentence

Namely talking about the problem we had with SLAYZ recently and google saying it infringes another parties IP rights. And the 2nd video talks about the general business topic of growing wealthy as an entrepreneur and going for specialization or diversification.

It'll be great what you all think about these things and if you've had the same situation with the IP infringement claim.

Happy Developing
    Martin

Google Play Vs Apple app store - IP infringement claim and process

Diversification Vs Specialization - Becoming rich as an entrepreneur, what is the formula?