Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug How to make Unity disappear! (unity memory leak too?)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by starblinky, Oct 23, 2022.

1. starblinky

starblinky

Just bought a new Mac Studio. My Logitech mouse has been lagging and stuttering on this thing so I was trying to reproduce the stutter by grabbing the Unity project window and quickly move it around the screen.

After a few seconds, the window just disappears. I can still open the project and access the menu bar, but everything I do won't make the project visible again. Tried creating new scenes, opening scenes, zooming, minimize, show all windows, even closing unity and restarting the project.

The window doesn't want to reappear. Somehow it does eventually come back if I select WINDOW > ZOOM
    But that doesn't always work.

And when it comes back, I have tons of errors about a memory leak.. in a project that has nothing in it.

Here's a pic of what it looks like
    https://imgur.com/a/OFTt3GN
    :mad:
    Only way to even get that blue border thing is in the dock, right click icon > show all windows

This doesn't seem to be a Mac OS issue as it doesn't happen in any other software.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2022