Search Unity

How to make football Match intro Using cinemachine?

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by ysshetty96, Jan 21, 2020.

1. ysshetty96

ysshetty96

Please go through the above youtube link from 00:00m to 2:14m.
    i wanted to reproduce(almost similar but the concept is same) the same thing from time 00:00m to 2:14m in my unity game using cinemachine. how can I make this using unity cinemachine, and also please let me know what feature of the cinemachine should I use in order to create a match intro like this?
    please any help is appreciated.

2. marc_tanenbaum

marc_tanenbaum

Unity Technologies

Hi @ysshetty96

So this is a complex question for which there's honestly no good answer. Those first two minutes use a whole array of different cameras, from dolly shots to orbitals, from closeups to long tracking shots. The folks who work on this forum are engineers mostly, trained to solve your technical questions rather than offer advice on what is really an aesthetic question.

My best suggestion would be to watch a good Cinemachine tutorial on the subject of cinematics...like this one from Brackeys. It'll give you a pretty good place to get started. Hope that helps!

3. ysshetty96

ysshetty96

Thank you for your suggestion, as you said I have used multiple tracked dolly cameras and individual virtual cameras and using the unity timeline I have made a small demo video.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=171YZ1Zxacf9DFtW1wLtmgPafWhej1BAh

in this, you may notice stuttering but it is because of the screen recording but in unity, it is totally smooth.

This is the best tutorial that anyone can refer to build something like this using cinemachine.
    https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/creating-an-animated-short-with-timeline-and-cinemachine#

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    gaborkb likes this.