Search Unity

1. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're running great holiday deals on subscriptions, swag and Asset Store packages! Take a peek at this blog for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out our Unite Austin 2017 YouTube playlist to catch up on what you missed. More videos coming soon.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Unity Gear Store is here to help you look great at your next meetup, user group or conference. With all new Unity apparel, stickers and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Unity 2017.3 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice

How to keep mouse cursor in the screen ?

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Erguntech, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Erguntech

Erguntech

Hi guys,
    I builded a little sample game with first person shooter script. everything works well with it, and its windowed screen.

I start the game and when the mouse goes of the screen the character turns too much.

I want that the mouse cursor cannot go out of the screen. What is the way to do that ?

Any help would be apreciatted... :rolleyes:

2. BlackGecko

BlackGecko

I tried hiding the cursor but it didn't work. The cursor can still go out of the window. Maybe the screen object can be helpful

3. Tavahka

Tavahka

4. GargerathSunman

GargerathSunman

Screen.lockCursor may be your only option in this case.