Search Unity

How to install a specific but not latest version of Unity and having available modules recognized ?

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by lugduweb, Sep 11, 2019.

1. lugduweb

lugduweb

Hello, I need to install a specific Unity version : 2019.1.8f1 because it is the latest supported by the SDK of a 3rd party VR headset. Unfortunately it is not possible by default as a 2019.1.14f1 exists.

If I want to install it with Unity Hub, I can't do it by default and I have to install it by download archive / Unity hub link.
    But installation fails (packages are downloaded but install does not work. Maybe because Unity Hub and editors are located on a second partition of my macbook with a link or maybe not - no idea - tried twice).
    Anyway, if I install those packages manually, the installation works and I can launch the editor, but when I'm in Unity Hub, I don't see the icons of the modules I've installed (Android, IOS, Mac, Windows). I have no option to add those modules or to locate them.
    Can I fix it by modifying a script somewhere to make it recognized by Unity Hub ?

Best reagards.
    Capture d’écran 2019-09-11 à 09.20.28.png